sarangpur hanuman chalisa
sarangpur hanuman chalisa mp3 download
Sarangpur Hanuman Chalisa is a devotional hymn that is dedicated to Lord Hanuman, who is considered one of the most revered deities in the Hindu religion. The Chalisa comprises forty verses that are sung or recited in praise of Lord Hanuman. It is believed that reciting the Sarangpur Hanuman Chalisa with devotion and sincerity can bring peace, prosperity, and success to the devotee’s life.
Here is the English translation of the Sarangpur Hanuman Chalisa:
Doha: Jai Hanuman Gyan Gun Sagar Jai Kapis Tihun Lok Ujagar
- Jai Hanuman Gyan Guna Sagar Jai Kapis Tihun Lok Ujagar
- Ram Doot Atulit Bal Dhama Anjani Putra Pawan Sut Nama
- Mahabir Bikram Bajrangi Kumati Nivar Sumati Ke Sangi
- Kanchan Baran Biraaj Subesa Kanan Kundal Kunchit Kesha
- Haath Vajra Aur Dhuvaje Viraje Kaandhe Moonj Janeu Saaje
- Shankar Suvan Kesari Nandan Tej Pratap Maha Jag Vandan
- Vidyaavaan Guni Ati Chatur Ram Kaaj Karibe Ko Aatur
- Prabhu Charitra Sunibe Ko Rasiya Ram Lakhan Sita Mann Basiya
- Sukshma Roop Dhari Siyahi Dikhaava Vikat Roop Dhari Lanka Jarava
- Bhim Roop Dhari Asur Sanhare Ramchandra Ke Kaaj Savare
- Laaye Sanjivan Lakhan Jiyaye Shri Raghuvir Harashi Ura Laaye
- Raghupati Kinhi Bahut Badaai Tum Mama Priya Bharat Sam Bhai
- Sahas Badan Tumharo Jas Gaave Asa Kahi Shripati Kanth Lagaave
- Sankadhik Brahmaadi Munisa Narad Sarad Sahit Aheesa
- Jam Kuber Digpaal Jahan Te Kavi Kovid Kahi Sake Kahan Te
- Tum Upkar Sugreevahin Keenha Ram Milaye Rajpad Deenha
- Tumharo Mantra Vibheeshan Maana Lankeshwar Bhaye Sab Jag Jaana
- Jug Sahastra Jojan Par Bhaanu Leelyo Taahi Madhur Phal Jaanu
- Prabhu Mudrika Meli Mukh Mahee Jaladhi Langhi Gaye Achraj Nahee
- Durgam Kaaj Jagat Ke Jete Sugam Anugrah Tumhare Tete
- Ram Duaare Tum Rakhvaare Hoat Na Agya Binu Paisaare
- Sab Sukh Lahai Tumhari Sarna Tum Rakshak Kaahu Ko Darna
- Aapan Tej Samhaaro Aapei Tanau Lok Hank Te Kaanpei
- Bhoot Pisach Nikat Nahi Aavei Mahabir Jab Naam Sunavei
- Naasai Rog Hare Sab Peera Japat Niranter Hanumant Beera
- Sankat Te Hanuman Chhudavei Man Kram Bachan Dhyan Jo
- Sab Par Ram Tapaasvi Raja Tin Ke Kaaj Sakal Tum Saaja
- Aur Manorath Jo Koi Laavei Soi Amit Jivan Phal Paavei
- Charon Yug Partaap Tumhara Hai Parsiddh Jagat Ujiyara
- Sadhu Sant Ke Tum Rakhvaare Asur Nikandan Ram Dulhaare
- Ashta Siddhi Nau Nidhi Ke Daata As Var Deen Janki Mata
- Ram Rasayan Tumhare Paasa Sada Raho Raghupati Ke Daasa
- Tumhare Bhajan Ram Ko Paavei Janam Janam Ke Dukh Bisraavei
- Antakaal Raghubar Pur Jaai Jahan Janam Hari-Bhakt Kahai
- Aur Devata Chitt Na Dharai Hanumant Sei Sarva Sukh Karai
- Sankat Kate Mite Sab Peera Jo Sumirai Hanumat Balbeera
- Jai Jai Jai Hanuman Gosahin Kripa Karahu Gurudev Ki Nai
- Jo Sat Baar Paath Kar Koi Chhutahi Bandhi Maha Sukh Hoi
- Jo Yah Padhe Hanuman Chalisa Hoy Siddhi Sakhi Gaureesa
- Tulsidas Sada Hari Chera Keejai Nath Hriday Mahn Dera
Translation: Doha: Hail Hanuman, the ocean of knowledge and virtue! Hail Hanuman, the one who illuminates the three worlds!
- Hail Hanuman, the ocean of knowledge and virtue! Hail Hanuman, the one who illuminates the three worlds!
- You are the messenger of Lord Rama, the embodiment of strength, the son of Anjani, and the wind-god’s descendant.
- You are the great hero, the strong and powerful one who destroyed evil, and who accompanies those with pure intentions.
- Your body shines like gold and you wear beautiful ornaments, your ears are adorned with earrings, and your hair is curly.
- You carry a thunderbolt and a flag in your hands, and wear a sacred thread over your shoulder.
- You are the son of Kesari, the beloved of Lord Shiva, and your glory is praised throughout the universe.
- You are knowledgeable, virtuous, and highly intelligent, always eager to carry out Lord Rama’s commands.
- Your heart is enchanted by hearing the stories of Lord Rama, Lakshmana, and Sita, who reside in your mind.
- You reveal your subtle form to Sita and assume a terrible form to burn Lanka.
- You took on a fearsome form to defeat the demons, and assisted Lord Rama in his mission.
- You brought the Sanjivani herb to save Lakshmana’s life, and filled Lord Rama’s heart with joy.
- Lord Rama praised you greatly and considered you as dear as his own brothers, Bharata and Shatrughna.
- The thousand-headed serpent Shesha sings your praises, and Lord Rama lovingly embraced you.
- The great sage Narada, the gods Brahma and Shiva, and the kings of the four directions sing your glory.
- Even the god of death, Kala, the lord of wealth, Kubera, and the poets and scholars cannot fully describe your greatness.
- You helped Sugriva and united him